onsdag 30. mai 2012

What I wore Wednesday - 16/05/12


This is what I wore to work, had to resort to pants due to bad weather, it had been pouring down for days. Im showing off my "new" Anthro cardigan which I have been stalking like forever on Ebay. Its in excellent condition despite being used. :)


I tend to prefer to wear dresses and skirts as Im somewhat uncomfortable in pants, me thinks I look too skinny minnie or crane flyish in pants. Im trying to gain weight and being on a fatty diet, seriously I can stuff my face with junk food, chips, chocolate, candy and it doesnt show anywhere on my body. You might think its a blessing but being too skinny is just as bad as being overweight. Nuff said. ;)

I received so many compliments for my red shoes, despite them being old and kind of out of fashion as them being pointy. ;) I love them regardless, especially the bright red colour. :)






Cardigan from Anthropologie via Ebay
Shirt from Ness (bought in Edinburgh March 2011)
Skinnypants from Cubus - Norwegian brand
Red pumps (old)

Linking up: What I wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy
                  Casual Friday at Two thirty-five designs.


pleated poppy

5 kommentarer:

  1. Love the red shoes, I don't think they are out of fashion! I think you look fabulous in these pants! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Those shoes are totally back in fashion. I love a pointy toe.

    Great cardigan!

    SvarSlett
  3. @Rebecca, aaw such a sweet comment, thanks. :)

    Megan@, Thanks, didnt know pointy toes was back in fashion. ;)

    SvarSlett
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It is all fabulous!

    I would be absolutely honored to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party that started yesterday, it would be perfect!

    Thanks!
    Allison http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  5. @Allison, Thanks for the invite, I really appreciate it!! :) I would love to join your casual Friday link up party,consider it done. :)

    SvarSlett