onsdag 9. mai 2012

What I wore Wednesday - week 18


Same old same old, what I wore last Wednesday at work. :) Ive really got a thing for belts, so I chose an outfit to show of my new brown belt. It was a lovely, sunny day, perfect for fooling around with my camera outside. Behind me is the wiev from our porch, lovely isnt it? :) In the last picture Ive used my cutie doggie as props. Well she looks rather bored if you ask me. ;) *giggles*






Tunic from Mexx (old)
Cardigan from Louche (2011)
Jeggings from New Look
Flats (shoes) from Hush Puppies (2011)
Belt from H&M


Linking up to: What I Wore Wednesday at The pleated poppy.

pleated poppy



2 kommentarer:

  1. Anonym5/09/2012

    Great outfit! The brown belt is stunning! Love the background view from your porch and your dog is adorable! :)
    Rebecca www.winnipegstyle.ca

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanks a lot Rebecca! :) I really appreciate your comment. :)

    SvarSlett