onsdag 6. juni 2012

What I wore Wednesday - 23/05/12



Finally, summer arrived! for one week at least. ;) My dresses had all been lingering for too long in the closet, time to let them loooooose! :)

Endelig ble det sommer på oss også, iallefall for en uke. ;) Skal se at det ble første og siste smak av sommer for  denne gang, man vet jo aldri på disse kanter av verden. :) Endelig fikk jeg tatt kjolene mine på luftings, begynner med denne herlige paisley varianten som for øvrig er en nyanskaffelse. :)




Here I have unbuttoned the cardigan, showing more of the beautiful paisley print.



A close up, love the mix of colours in this dress, lime, pink, purple, blue. :)



Dress from Indiska (brand new)
Cardigan from H&M (2012)
Green pumps from Chelsea Crew via Ruche (out of stock).

Linking up: What I wore Wednesday at The pleated poppy and Casual Friday at Two Thirty-five designs.

pleated poppy

5 kommentarer:

  1. I love that paisley print with those stockings! And I also love your philosophy, that one can never have too many clothes. I might have to go with that one, myself, considering how many I have. :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Love your dress! Such an amazing print! Love the great color mix with the tights and the shoes! :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Love your color combination, looks great!

    SvarSlett
  4. Very fun! Love that dress. It's very pretty.

    SvarSlett
  5. @Jeanine - Thank you for your kind words. :) Its so great to see others embracing my philosophy :)

    @Rebecca - Thanks a lot for your sweet words! :)

    @Wendy - Thanks a lot for your sweet comment!

    @Lindsay - Thanks a lot, lovely to hear! :)

    SvarSlett