onsdag 27. juni 2012

What I wore Wednesday: colour bonanza!



Another work outfit, Im rather pleased with this one, one of my absolute favourites! :) Goin a little crazy colourwise, just the way I like it. :P *hehehe*


I was out shopping with my mum when the sales assistant in a clothing shop approached me with her praises for my outfit, in particular the skirt. :) One of the best compliments ever received, my mum just looked  at me, quite surprised. :) We were quite taken aback the two of us, its not everyday I get complimented by strangers and not to forget a sales assistant in a clothing store. ;) My mum always tells me to go easy on the shopping, perhaps she wont mention it again, as she now has learned that her daughter got style. ;) Haha! I wish *laughs*

A Marilyn moment as the wind grabs my skirt. I love the poooofiness of this skirt though. :)

I changed the flats for my nude pumps just to see how it panned out. I think this combo is ok as well. :)


What Im wearing:

Top from H&M (new)
Cardigan from H&M (new)
Skirt from Gudrun Sjoden
Flats from Vagabond (oldies)
Nude pumps from Geox

Im linking up with : What I wore Wednesday at the Pleated Poppy.
                              Casual friday at Two Thirty-Five Designs.

pleated poppy

9 kommentarer:

  1. I love how you combine colours! All very summery, and still warm enough for the Scandinavian summer - that's quite an accomplishment!

    SvarSlett
  2. Lovely! The skirt is so pretty and I like it with the green cardigan.

    SvarSlett
  3. @Kaffesoester - Thanks for your sweet comment! :) and welcome to my blog! Im so happy to have you as a follower. :) Yes for scandinavian summer its all about layering I guess. :)

    @Megan - Thanks a lot for your sweet comment. :) Im really into greens nowadays, love the look of the skirt. :)

    SvarSlett
  4. What a great colour combination, Izzy! I'm not surprised to hear you received compliments on it. This is a very sophisticated colour mix (particularly with the neutral belt and shoes).

    You look lovely! :)

    SvarSlett
  5. interesting complementary colors

    SvarSlett
  6. Just stunning! I adore the skirt & the colors-- so sweet~* Love the blog, I'm your newest follower!

    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  7. Loving all the colors and the orange floral ruffles peeking from behind the green cardigan is so adorable!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    SvarSlett
  8. @Sheila - Thank you for your sweet words. Im really not used to being complemented, at least not by strangers, so I truly cherish those moments.:)

    @Mary - Thanks for your visit and sweet comment. :)

    @Tabetha - A warm welcome to you!! Im thrilled to have you on board, hope you will like it here. :) Thanks a lot for your sweet comment. :)

    @Juneli - Thanks for your sweet words, I love those orange ruffles too, makes the outfit stand out more I think. :) Thanks for visiting. :)

    SvarSlett
  9. Echoing everyone else - this color combo is especially lovely. The orange is an unexpected pop but it works so perfectly.

    SvarSlett