onsdag 20. juni 2012

What I wore Wednesday: Goin in circles



This is what I wore to work a couple of weeks ago, showing my everlasting love for Boden. :) I never thought I should be mad about circles, but here we go. ;) As always I threw on a cardigan for good measure or for me being a freeezing stick. ;) Hehehee. However I did not freeze this day but somehow I always feel "naked" without a cardi.

Sorry for the headless chicken shots but my serious face didnt cut it, I looked like crankypants. ;)

One without the cardi to show the dress to the fullest while my doggie is having a sit down. :) She can sit like that for hours, just peering out in the distance, watching for cars, people, cats, whatever grabs her attention. :)



What Im wearing:

Cardigan from H&M (new)
Dress from Boden (new)
Flats from Vagabond (old)

Im linking up with What I wore Wednesday at the Pleated Poppy.


pleated poppy>

5 kommentarer:

  1. What a lovely dress! I like the solid cardigan over it.

    My kitty likes to sit and watch the scenery too. I call it his own personal movie.

    SvarSlett
  2. Your dress is adorable!!!
    ~FringeGirl

    SvarSlett
  3. Amazing dress! I really love blue and green together! The print on the dress is so pretty!

    Rebecca

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3636285/winnipeg-style-main-category

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    SvarSlett
  4. @Sheila - Thanks a lot for your sweet comment! Yea,those funny pets. ;)I have 4 cats besides my doggie and they all love eachother, not hating here. But the doggie loves to chase them around once in a while, just to keep them fit. ;) Hehehehee

    @Domestic fringe - Thanks for your sweet comment. :)

    @Rebecca- Yea, I love this dress dearly. The print and the fit are perfect. :)

    SvarSlett
  5. What a cool printed dress! It's sweet with the cardigan, and cute on its own too.

    SvarSlett