onsdag 11. juli 2012

What I Wore Wednesday : Feelin blue

Finally I managed to come up with an oufit for this skirt of mine. Ive had it for 8 years and havent worn it before......:P Thats an achievement I would say, lingering in my wardrobe for that long. *giggles*

My underpants/leggins got the most attention though, dont they look cute peeking out underneath the skirt. Im not sure what these pants are called in English, its the same panties that women wore back in the good ole days,being used underneath dresses and skirts. If you happen to know the English name, please enlighten me. :)


A close up of the print.

Im working on the head less chicken shots, at least I got one photo with head this time. ;) *laughs*

What I wore:

Cardigan from J Crew (via Ebay)
Top from H&M (new)
Skirt from Noa Noa (old)
Underpants/leggings from Noa Noa (old)
Flats from Vagabond (old)

Im linking up with What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy.



pleated poppy

9 kommentarer:

  1. They're bloomers! Which is what my grandmother would call modern day panties as a polite term.

    Congrats on finally styling this skirt. It's very cute and I think it has a lot of potential. It goes great with the cardigan and bloomers.

    SvarSlett
  2. well done you! that is an achievement! and such a lovely skirt too. i agree with Megan...bloomers!:)xx

    SvarSlett
  3. @Megan Mae - Blooomers allrighty!! :) Such a cuuute name! :) I bought the bloomers with the skirt actually, I think they were meant to be together. ;) Thanks a lot Megan! :)

    @Rachel - Many thanks. :) Yes the skirt is wonderful, I have to come up with other ways to style it as well, cant have it lingering in my closet for another 8 years. :P Isnt bloomers the cutest name ever! :)

    SvarSlett
  4. I love the skirt! You must also like it if you've kept it so long without deciding to get rid of it. And the bloomers are adorable.

    SvarSlett
  5. I love the bloomers! I have a lot of Noa Noa and sometimes it's very tricky to style. I actually passed up a pair of Noa Noa white bloomers about a year ago, and now I'm kicking myself, because they were so cute.

    I love this outfit, Izzy! You look adorable.

    SvarSlett
  6. I gave you the Liebster award on my blog, check it out, don't feel pressure to play along, but I wanted to spread the love.

    SvarSlett
  7. That really is an adorable outfit! I can't believe you've kept an item in you closet for eight years without wearing it - and good thing you did! Noa Noa has always been one of my favorite brands, I've had tons of it over the years - and worn most of it out! And I've seen the bloomers in the shops, but not had the courage to try them. They look so cute on you!

    SvarSlett
  8. I absolutely adore the bloomers! The whole look is beautiful!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    SvarSlett
  9. Wow I am so glad that I found another Scandinavian blogger that loves color! You will definitely have a new follower in me! This outfit is very cute. Hope you enjoyed your vacation!

    SvarSlett