onsdag 18. juli 2012
What I wore Wednesday - Wellies dance
Mary Walker Designs was so kind to gift me the liebster award. She states in her blog, "The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less. The meaning of Liebster in German is sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome".
She has created 11 questions for me to answer, so here goes:
1. When are you most alert morning or night?
Mornings, Im an early bird. :)
2. What is you favorite food?
Hmm tricky this one, but Im really fond of chicken.
3. Do you prefer to be inside or outside?
Indoors, although I venture out occasionally taking my dog for a walk. :)
4. What color makes you smile?
5. Do you like your name?
Yes, especially since its kind of international. ;) Im Monica. :)
6. Would you consider yourself as a quiet, calm person or an active person?
Im definitely a quiet, calm person staying in the background. My choice of clothing might tell you otherwise though.
7. Would you rather be by yourself or with lots of other people?
I prefer being in my own company, Im a loner I guess.
8. Do you find it hard to answer personal questions?
Not at all. :)
9. What do you do when you get angry?
If I get really mad I tend to throw things or slam the doors like a rebelling teenager. ;)
10. What do you do when you are happy?
Just pottering around humming, cuddle my doggie.
11. Who are you most likely to trust?
My significant other. :)
Please do stop by Mary Walker Designs as she does the most amazing drawings of her outfits! :)
Im not going to tag anyone as Im rather busy prepping and packing for hols. So long gals and take care! :)
What Im wearing:
Blazer from River Island (new/sale)
Top from M&Co (new/sale)
Skinny jeans from Cubus (old)
Wellies from Ilse Jacobsen (old)
Im linking up with What I wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy.