onsdag 4. juli 2012

What I wore Wednesday - The Zebra Edition

My work outfit for today, felt really pretty in my recent dress obsession, this insanely cute frock which has mini zebras scattered all over.  It finally it found its way to my closet, a safe haven, I hope it will like it here up north. ;) I will only let it out when temperature allows it. :P *giggles*

The Zebra is really special to me, a treasure I would call it. It first caught my eye when the lovely Rachel from Rachel the Hat portrayed it on her blog in the most fabulous way. By then I had fallen. hard.

As the day went by I couldnt get it out of my head, no matter what I did. I had allready googled the brand only to discover that the dress was only available in shops in UK. I felt so sad, wrecking my brain how to cope with the fact that it would never be mine. Kind of ridiculous as its only a dress, but then again its not only a dress its THE DRESS with ZEBRAS,! Hehehee

I then got this idea, I sent the lovely Rachel from Rachel the Hat an email, explaining my cravings for the dress and if she knew of anyone who would help out a damsel in distress. :P  Never was a happier day then when I got her reply, she would be happy to buy it for me and ship it to Norway. Rachel, you made my day!!!! Sooo kind and generous of her, Rachel dearest I owe you all!! If it wasnt for Rachel this baby would have been miles away and no way near my closet. Im forever obliged to you utterly lovely Rachel. Please do swing by Rachel the Hat to see her bright, colourful and fab outfits, she is a huge inspiration to me! :)




A close up of the print, cute right?. :)

What I wore:

Cardigan from H&M
Dress from Peacocks
Boots (old)

Im linking up with What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy.

pleated poppy

10 kommentarer:

  1. Really cute pattern! I love the orange, white and navy blue together.

    What a nice thing for Rachel to do. :)

    SvarSlett
  2. What a super cute dress. Glad it worked out that Rachel could send it to you! I also really love your boots.

    SvarSlett
  3. adorable, love the combo

    SvarSlett
  4. @Sheila - Thanks! :) Pairing navy and orange together usually works. :) Yes Rachel is the best, such an act of kindness and generousity.

    @Megan Mae - Thanks! :) Yes Rachel is lifesaver! :)

    @Melodee - Thanks a lot! :) Thanks for stobbing by and leaving a comment. :)

    SvarSlett
  5. Aw Monica, it looks amazing on you. I totally love how you styled it and now you've given me more great re mix ideas for it! And you are too kind, i am so happy to have helped out a fellow dress lover! :)xx

    SvarSlett
  6. The printed dress is adorable! Love the layering of the whole look!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    SvarSlett
  7. That dress is amazing! I love any piece of clothing with a cute print like that.

    xo, Megan
    gingerly

    SvarSlett
  8. I am so glad to have found you and your fun loving colours.
    You are so up my alley.
    I also love Rachel.
    I am following and adding you to my blogroll this second, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    SvarSlett
  9. @Rachel - dearest, many thanks for your kind words. :)

    @Rebecca - Many thanks!

    @Megan - Yes Im a sucker for quirky prints, Im especially found of prints with animals. :) Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving a comment! :)

    @Sacramento - Aaaw,thats really nice of you to say. :) I guess we share the love for fun loving colours. :) Thanks for following me, popping by my blog and leaving a comment. :)

    SvarSlett
  10. Love the cute underpants.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    SvarSlett