onsdag 26. september 2012

Call for casual


Ugh, Im feeling under the weather today. And I think it shows in these pics, Im looking rather flustered. I dont have the energy to come up with a fun, dressy gear so casual it is. The easy way out. :P


Im wearing a couple of new items, the purple zebra scarf and those pinkish tweed ballerinas. :) The flats are from the same line as the court shoes in my header, Im crazy about this pattern obviously. :)


A close up of my new oh so cute zebra scarf, love it! :)


My new flats in all their glory. :)

What Im wearing:

Scarf via Ebay (recent)
Cardigan from Louche
High waisted skinny jeans from Cubus (Norwegian brand)
Flats from New Look (recent)

Im linking up to What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy.

pleated poppy

5 kommentarer:

  1. This is the most lovely easy way out I've seen in a long time! The shoes are too cute, the scarf too, and I love your striped cardigan, the bow just adds so much personality to it! Hope you feel better seeing yourself look so great!

    SvarSlett
  2. Ah, hope you feel better very soon. You look lovely in that great cardigan, and the scarf and t-bars are beautiful. xxx

    SvarSlett
  3. I love the bright (beautifully-tied!) scarf and shoes! As others are saying, it hardly looks like the easy way out, though I'm really glad it feels easy when you're feeling unwell. Take good care of you, xo

    SvarSlett
  4. I love your adorable flats. Hope you feel better soon. Your casual looks are some of the cutest casual looks I've ever seen. ;)

    SvarSlett
  5. Some days simple is the best, and you look to have on of those days! Both the scarf and flats are loooooovely!

    SvarSlett