onsdag 31. oktober 2012

Walk this way


Happy Halloween! to those of you celebrating. :) We dont celebrate halloween in Norway but kids like to dress up like little monsters and roam the streets for tricks and treats. :)

Hello floral pants!! Hi there blue heeels! Im really pleased with this ensemble, how it all came together. One of my absolute favourites. I owe it all to those fabularse pantsies which I first laid eyes on during my blogreading. I really love to be inspired by different style bloggers, in this case I squealed a little when the magnificent Catherine from Not dressed as lamb wore these pants. You can see how she styled them here.


Its my first time ever purchasing pants from a webshop as I prefer to try them on before I buy. I have long legs and regular lengths are usually too short. But I couldnt get these floral babies out of my head so I took the plunge after reading the description carefully. The length is fine but I wouldnt mind them being a tad longer, hopefully they wont shrink when washed. Then I will have to wear them with knee length boots only. :)


Another sunny day when I took these pics, but now its back to raining cats and dogs. ;)


Strike a pose!! Im trying to work those heels with an attitude, not sure Im pulling it off though. :P No they are NOT Jeffrey Campbells, just some cheap lookalike/copycats whatever. ;) I spotted them in Norwegian woman magazine where they had done a makeover on a middle age woman and she was wearing these shoes among others. Well if she can then I can I thought to myself and here we are. :) I might be sporting a mutton dressed as lamb but frankly I dont care as the shoes are rocking. ;)


My kittie crew abandoned me this time but luckily my dear frenchie came to my rescue. She apparantly prefers to stay anonymous when portrayed on the blog. :P *laughs*



What Im wearing:

Blazer (oooold)
Top from Boden
Pants from Asos (recent)
Shoes from Skopunkten (Swedish brand)

Im joining the link up party at:

pleated poppy


20 kommentarer:

  1. You are rocking those pants and shoes, as well as the pose! It is one of my favorite outfits from you too!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Aaw, thank you Anna! :)

      Slett
  2. Amazing - love the pants, wonderfully-fitted jacket, and great blue boots!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Many thanks Amber. :)

      Slett
  3. It's a fabulous look on you! You have wonderfully long legs, all the better to show off those floral beauties. I don't hold with any ideas of "mutton dressed as lamb" (a horrible derogatory phrase only ever applied to women), I just think we should all wear what we love and feel happy in, whatever our age. xxx

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I totally agree with you, everyone should wear whatever they like no matter their age, its just a number anyway. :)

      Slett
  4. I remember those pants on Catherine. You are rockin' them with the blue shoes.

    What Curtise said.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Many thanks Lynne! :)

      Slett
  5. What a great outfit! Those pants are astounding, and they look super with the shoes.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Sheila! :)

      Slett
  6. Oooh those blue boots make my heart swoon! Blue boots have been my holy grail this autumn.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Many thanks Megan! Yea those boots are freakin awsome. :)

      Slett
  7. I really love the outfit! It all works together well, but that blazer is so nicely tailored...it's my favorite part!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Many thanks Rachel! :) Yea that blazer is a staple in my wardrobe. I bought several years ago, unsure if it would be to bold for me. :P My style has changed drastically since then. ;)

      Slett
  8. Now you area talking, my dear and colourful friend, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Many thanks Sacramento. :) Yea I felt pretty good wearing this. :)

      Slett
  9. Hi Izzywizz, thanks for dropping by my blog, I'm definitely going to follow you, too! I love this outfit and how both you & Not Dressed As Lamb styled the pants, very fun & sophisticated.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hia Carrie, you are most welcome! :) Im so happy that you would like to follow me. I hope you will like it here. :)

      Slett
  10. Those shoes are amazing, and I love the way you combine colors! I'm your newest follower!

    http://fieryfinish.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hi there Chrissi and a warm welcome to you!! Oh, Im so happy you want to follow me *jumps of joy* I hope you will like it here. :) Im following you back of course. :)

      Slett