lørdag 2. februar 2013

Maternity style - week 15

Oh Boden how I love theeee! :) Im becoming more and more infatuated by Boden, its my favourite brand! :) I was lucky enough to snag not only one but three dresses on clearance sale, YaY! :) Jersey dresses are my love for life I think. ;)

I actually had to go up one size in this dress and it fits me like a glove, my normal size would have definitely been to tight. This dress runs small which is seldom the case with Boden but it happens. I would advice you to always pay attention to the garment measurements.

An aspiring bump I would say, hehehe :) At week 15 I still have no problem wearing my regular dresses and tights.

What Im wearing: Cardigan - HM - Dress - Boden drapey jersey dress (AW12) - Tights - Cubus - Boots - Art shoes

This is a new dress I bought some months ago but which I didnt wear pre pregnancy. I was wondering how  it would look on as me being bumpy and all, cause its quite thight, but boy did I rock it :) I felt so proud strutting my bump (stuff) :)

Its a jersey dress which means its quite stretchy and I felt really comfortable all day long. I think this must be one of my favourite outfits, I love everything about it, the colours, shapes and pattern mix. :) Sometimes one just get it right. :)

What Im wearing: Cardigan - King Louie - Dress - Wow to go - Tights - Sneaky Fox - Shoes - Din Sko

21 kommentarer:

  1. Love the blue dress with the green sweater. So pretty.

    SvarSlett
  2. Both outfits are so cute on you, Monica, with that wee bump let emerging! Love the florals but I think the blue dress with the green cardigan and amazing striped tights is my favourite look. Have you bought any clothes for when you get a little bigger and your normal size just won't accommodate the bump? So looking forward to following your journey through pregnancy and beyond! xxx

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Yes, I have both some maternity clothes already, two maternity dresses from Boden (couldnt help myself) :) and a couple of maternity trousers from H&M. The trousers are too big for me at the moment but the dresses I could wear but Im saving them for later when I cant wear my regular dresses. Obviously I have to buy some more maternity clothes, basic tops and such. I find it a bit stressfull to get a new wardrobe for my bump.

      Slett
  3. You are rocking both dresses, Monica, but I think I'm the most in love with the Boden, a brand I don't think we see around here. So I shall just moon over your dress from afar (like really afar in the U.S...lol)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Lynne, Boden does have an US site, www.bodenusa.com. You should check it out! :)

      Slett
  4. Those are both awesome outfits, but I do love the blue one on you - so pretty with your skin tone! You do look radiant!

    SvarSlett
  5. Such beautiful bright colours, in fantastic combinations!

    SvarSlett
  6. Anonym2/03/2013

    That Boden dress is lovely, and looks great with that color of cardigan. And speaking of cardigans, I love that embroidered one - so pretty!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Yea I love the green cardi as well, the bird print is soo cute!

      Slett
  7. You have the greatest printed dresses, and I see that little bump of yours!

    http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  8. Anonym2/04/2013

    Monica, you look amazing, you and your wee bump! Both dresses and outfits rock - I love your colour sense. I have never heard of Boden before but am trolling their clearance section on their UK site as we speak - gorg! I had a love affair with certain locally-made dresses in Canada that came in lovely patterns and also draped beautifully, so it's lovely to discover a new and boo-tiful brand - thanks for sharing! Xo

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you! :) Share the love Id say. ;) Boden forever <3

      Slett
  9. you are so cute! week 15! wow goes fast!
    You look adorable in your dresses!
    I love, love the color combo of the second dress, green and blue! wow!

    Take care of yourself

    Ariane xxx

    SvarSlett
  10. Lovely outfits Monica! And super cute bump there! It's a little like an extremely long Christmas day, with endless waiting, right?

    The Boden dress is so beautiful, and perfect with the yellow cardigan.

    The blue and green outfit however is such a spring reminder, that it has to be my favorite these days! The shape of the dress is amazing on you, and the embroidered cardigan is so lovely! Glad to see you blogging - that means you're feeling better!

    SvarSlett
  11. How fantastic, you are having a baby, and so beautiful.
    Love to have you back Izzy.
    I thought you had stopped blogging.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    SvarSlett
  12. Greetings from USA...I love your outfit and adore how you mix and match lots of different colors & patterns! And, I am so so jealous how great you look in Boden clothes! Being really petite (and not so slender) it's hard to look good in Boden... your blog is definitely my new favorite,especially because I'm 4 months prego as well. Can't wait to see more of your creations :)

    SvarSlett