onsdag 30. april 2014

My favourites from the preview Boden autumn collection 2014




Hi there! Im slowly starting on my return to the world of style blogs, what better way to start than have a look at whats cooking at Bodens come autumn. ;)
I must admit Im a little disappointed, for the first time since I heard of Boden I havent found any dress or skirt droolworthy. *sob* Not even a shirt dress, * sigh*. Unless there are some goodies to be released later on, I wish. Boden shame on you! ;)
But luckily I found some items worthy of my attention *hah*, quirky prints in knitwear and tops, me like!

Pattern jumper in citronelle. I love the acidgreenyellow colour but most of all the cute little birdies.

Intarsia plaid jumper - fuchsia.  I love the pattern and the colours put together. A stand out jumper!


Printed shirt - rose sausage dogs. How cute is this print?? :) I love all things animal print, sausage dogs tick my buttons but it should have been frenchies (french bulldog) instead. ;) hehe

Must have tunic in corporal green deer. I normally dont wear tunics but couldnt let this pass unnoticed, I cant resist pink deers, adorable!


Fashion pointed pump in beetroot patent. I love the look ot this flat patent shoe, the beetroot and hot pink simply stunning!

Ok, thats all then. Im still in shock over not finding any dress but hopefully Boden will come up with something. ;)  If you want to place an order and get the 20 % off, use code PRUK valid until 12th May 2014. If that one doesnt work there is also J9D5 (thanks Lou!) :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar