mandag 27. august 2012

Spot(s) on :)

One year older and none the wizer. :P Im slowy proceeding on my way to the big four nill, hopefully the remaining years will go by slowly. ;) My mind is still set at 25 though. ;) *grins* Oh well nothing can be done, I will try to make the most of it. :)


I was feeling spotty today and it was freeeeeezing cold this morning, only 5 C!!!!!!!! That left me with no choice than to layer up, which I dont mind actually. :) So I grabbed spots, plaids, denim, blue, red and whatnot. Im actually feeling a little cowgirlish in this ensemble, can you see me linedancing allready? :P

A close up as usual. :)

Uhm, how you doin? ;) just me and my camera having a moment, hahahahahaa *lol*

Oooooo some tush action there :P My my seems like Im on a roll tonight. *coughs*


Megan  from The Fashionable Bureaucrat was so kind to award me with the Liebster award, thank you! :)
 "The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less. The meaning of Liebster in German is sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome".  She sent me 11 tricky questions though, I will try to answer accordingly. :)



Answer to Megan`s 11 questions:

1. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had it?
    I would probably hide it in my closet, none would be able to see past my collection of clothes. :P
2. Do you currently have all your organs?
    Yup, still here last time I checked. :)
3. For a pet, would you rather have a crow, a fringed lizard, or a taxidermized wolf?
    Oh, my I would prefer none as my pets but I would go for a living creature, so crow it is *freaking out*
4. Slips - yes or no?
    Slips are useful.
5. If you could hire one of the following for one year which would you hire? House cleaner, personal chef, massage therapist
    House cleaner for sure, I hate doing domestic chores.
6. Fruit pie, cream pie or cheesecake?
    Cheesecake.
7. If you were on Jeopardy and got the Daily Double, would make it a true daily double? 
    I havent watched Jeopardy since late ninties and not the American one, so Im not able to answer this.
8. Did you ever wear braces? If yes, are your teeth still straight?
    Nope, consider myself lucky. :)
9. Favourite decade - 1970s, 1980s, or 2000s?
    Hey, what about the 90s?? :P Well I met my significant other in 2003 so I guess 2000s is the correct        answer. :)
10. Do you prefer routine or variety?
     Routine.
11. Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed?
      Closed of course.


and now on to fun (or boring) facts about yours truly:

1. Im a total abstainer, I dont drink or smoke.

2. Im living on a farm.
3. Im a gamer, mostly MMORPG`s like Lotro and such. No I dont play WoW. :P
4. Im an observer and prefer to stay in the background, not always so easy when I dress the way I do, a bit contradicting there. :)
5. Im a horserider, owner of two horses in my younger days.
6. Im a huge doglover, my french bulldog girl is my sunshine, she makes me laugh all the time. :)
7. As soon as I get home from work, I change into jogging/tracksuits pants and sweaters. I wont let my pets ruin any of my pretty clothes. :)
8. I hardly wear any makeup, only for going out, parties and such, not even for work. :P
9. One of my favourite sparetime activites is to peruse the internet for new treasures in my wardrobe. :)
10. I dont have any children yet but still hoping someone will turn up. :)
11. I love costume/period drama. 

Phew, I made it...I hope. :) Im not gonna tag anyone cause Im totally clueless when it comes to making up interesting questions.......sorry......



What I wore:

Cardigan from Friday on my mind

Shirt/tunic from Mexx
Denimdress from Lindex
Belt from Mango
Tights from Lindex
Boots from Din Sko (old)

Im linking up to Visible Monday hosted by the Fabulous Patty at Not Dead Yet Style.





Join us! Click the Spotlight

7 kommentarer:

  1. Love the dots plus dots in this colorful outfit! And I enjoyed reading your self-reveal -- I didn't know your home setting was a farm, or that you were a horse lover. Thanks so much for sharing your links with Visible Monday!

    SvarSlett
  2. I love your plaid, dots, and denim. Great piping detail on the backs of your boots too. Hope your Birthday was lovely. :)

    Congrats on the Liebster award! I enjoyed learning more about you!

    SvarSlett
  3. I love your tights and boots combo. Your outfits are always so cute, but the boots are especially lovely.

    I love all your facts. I'm mostly an abstainer of smoking/alcohol. I drink 1-2 times a year and never smoke. I consider shoes to be my biggest vice.

    How cool that you live on a farm and you're a gamer.

    SvarSlett
  4. Anonym8/28/2012

    Love those boots! And I enjoyed reading your answers. Congrats on your award!

    SvarSlett
  5. Anonym8/28/2012

    Girl I really like your taste for shoes/boots! I suppose cold weather is bearable if you get to wear polka dot tights! I also enjoyed to get to know more about you!

    SvarSlett
  6. @Patti - aaw, thanks! Im glad you found my tidbits interesting. :)

    @Amber of Butane Anvil - Thank you, I had a wonderful birthday. :) I hope enjoyed yours too! :)

    @Megan Mae - Thanks a lot! :) Im glad you found out that Im pretty cool, *lol* :P Glad to hear youre an abstainer too. :) I just dont like the taste of alcohol and I dont see the point in getting drunk or even tipsy, so thats why.

    @Joni - Thank you!

    @foruseasonsonewardrobe - oh, thank you! yea I dont mind slightly colder weather as I get to wear all my fun tights. :) Winter is another story. ;)

    SvarSlett
  7. Belated happy birthday! You look 25 to me.

    You combine different patterns so wonderfully. I do not have that gift, so don't have that many patterns in the closet :(

    Dog lovers, yay! My kids joke (kind of) that I like the dogs better than them. Not true, but the dogs are always glad to see me and are never hormonal (teenage girls).

    SvarSlett