lørdag 8. september 2012

Shop my style Friday


Ok, Im well aware of friday long gone but I hope I can get away with posting this on a saturday instead. My posting schedule is a bit rigid at the moment, blog fiddling do take awhole lotta time, especially when you dont know what youre at. :P

As you may know Im really into perusing internet for new fabulous garments, so I thought a my favourite styles weekly post would be fun. I hope you will find it of interest as well. :) Shop my style is a weekly post highlighting my most recent clothes obsessions and possible purchases. Well onto my favourites of the week:

New Look

YaY, I couldnt believe my eyes when I spotted these flats!! They are from the same line as my sky high heels (see header) You have no idea how I have wished for New Look to use the same fabric in another model with less of a heel. My prayers were heard apparently. :) Needless to say these are in the mail as we speak. :)

El Naturalista

Come autumn, come ankle booties. :) Im a huge fan of bootsies and my go to brand in this regard is El Naturalista, really funky ankle boots. I cant decide wether I prefer the blue or the brown one. :)

Sneaky Fox

I really want to sing my praises for these tights, the best tights ever, onesize and no droopiness. The quality is excellent too although a little on the expensive side. But well worth the money! What I like most about them though are all the fantastic prints and patterns. For you Americans,Modcloth are carrying some of their models. :)

New Look

Aaaw, I adore this blouse, sooooooo cuuuuuuute!!

People Tree
Oh, an umbrella printed dress with long sleeves, whats not to like. :) The perfect piece for a Scandinavian autumn. ;) This is on my wishlist for now, regular price is quite expensive (well for me anyway). :)

10 kommentarer:

  1. I love the blue boots! I wish I had caved on the blue boots from Fluevog, but the ones I wanted are already sold out. I found a good funky replacement of purple boots on ebay though. =) I love the tights you picked out too. The car print is too cute.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Yea, I love blue ones too! :) I have actually ordered the brown version from a Norwegian webstore just to see if this looks fit my skinny minnie calfs. The blue version is not for sale on any Norwegian webstore, gah why do they always go for the safe colours aka black, brown, its really annoying!If the boots fit I will return the brown ones and order the blues from a European webstore. Complicated! :)

      Slett
  2. Izzy, please tell me you will show us that garment in your "shop my style Friday" top photo: is that a fabulous dress or top with colourful bugs on it? I love it!!!

    My favourites among your items are the blouse with the car print and especially the blue boots! I really like a few El Naturalista styles, but they are hard to get in Canada and the US retailers I might buy from aren't allowed to ship this brand out of the country - I feel your pain, and also end up doing a fair bit of shopping online due to living in a bit isolated rural area.

    The dress, flats, and stripey tights, are very "you" - wonderful!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Amber, its actually a dress with lots of bugsies. :) Stay tuned for tomorrows post! :) YOu will get to see a whole lot more of this quirky beauty! :) Im bummed out to hear about your dificulties getting hold of El Naturalista shoes. Its the same for me when it comes to Fluevogs, not available at all in Norway *le sigh*.

      Slett
  3. Gorgeoussssssssssss
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    SvarSlett
  4. Anonym9/09/2012

    The flats are indeed very tempting. I loved you high heels the first time I saw them and now I am in love with the flats too! Very fun and inspiring post with many goodies!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. You should definitely go for the flats!! :) Great to hear that you like this kind of post. :)

      Slett
  5. Are you going to buy all these things? I hope so - I'd love to see you in the blue dress, the cute flats, the beautiful driver's blouse, the gorgeous boots, the Danish tights! and of course those blue killer heels in the top photo!

    I feel so discriminated by retailers not shipping worldwide! We who live in countries with only a few million inhabitants naturally don't have access to the same variety of clothes, shoes, accessories, that those living in large countries do. But we still have the same needs, and as long as we're willing to pay, what's the problem?

    I've been looking at the Fluevog shoes too, and dying to try them on - just like you!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Heh, if a was a millionaire I would buy all listed items in the blink of an eye. ;) Dream on girl! *hehehehee* I have purchased the flats, tights and those blue killer heels. :) I might purchase the boots as well, they are in the mail, depends on the fit. The blouse and dress is on my wishlist for now. :)

      Yea, tell me about retail discrimination!!! Im really annoyed, its even worse when living in Norway as we are not part of EU and therefor not a country that matters (obviously). :( I dont understand the minds of retailers as Norway is a rich country where people are wealthy and willing to spend money.

      Ive lost my heart to Fluevogs but the love is not returned. :( Well Fluevogs do ship to Norway but I dont dare to order a pair of really expensive shoes when I dont even know my size and dont get the opportunity to try them out firsthand. And then there are taxes, customs and whatnot.......Bleurgh!

      Slett