tirsdag 15. juli 2014

Bodenista - maxi dress

Surprise, surprise, another Boden review coming up. :) This beauty (meaning the maxi dress) is called the Maya maxi dress and totally lovable. I wore it for the first time this weekend in very hot weather (30 C) and I felt like I had nothing on, talking of comfortable or what? :)

This is my second maxi dress from Boden and Im really pleased with it. :) Im wearing an UK size 8L (long) and its just the perfect length on me being 5"7. I chose to wear it with a tank top for modesty reasons, its quite low cut as you can see.

Its a bargain to be had, 60 % off these days. :) And it goes without saying that I luuve the colours and pattern, again. ;) hehehehee. No Im not on Bodens payroll or anything, I just cant shut up about how wonderful the Boden clothes are. :)


Outfit details:
Dress from Boden
Tank top from H&M
Sandals from Fly London (old)



5 kommentarer:

  1. This looks fab on you. I have the same dress but in lotus (green) and I love it too. It's such a great fit. Lynne x

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hia Lynne! :) Many thanks for popping by. :) Yea I totally agree, its the best fit, cant really go wrong with a Boden maxi. :)

      Slett
  2. This is amazing on you. You know I am a fan, I live in mine all summer (our summers are all 30+ C weather everyday, ugh).

    I think the colors suit you so much, very flattering with your skin tone!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Aaaw Dina how kind of you. :) Yea youre the most dedicated Boden fan I know, of course you love Boden maxis. ;) Oh we rarely have 30+ C weather but this has happend twice this summer, wooo! :) But Im glad we dont have it that hot ever day for summer, that would have been unbearable. ;)

      Slett
  3. Lovely dress... I have the same dress in a different colour (see http://www.elegance-revisited.com/2014/06/greetings-from-seoul.html)so I'm a bit biased, of course...

    SvarSlett