mandag 7. oktober 2013

Christening in red

Yesterday we attended the christening for my sister inlaw`s baby girl. I chose to sport my newest addition from Boden, this fancy red dress. :) Instant love as always, Boden hardly lets me down. <3 <3

My hubby took these pics, he always makes me laugh, hence my goofy grin. ;)
Im currently planning for my Klara's christening which will take place in the beginning of November. Phew, my head is spinning when thinking of decorations, guess I have a lot of work cut out for me. Still a month to go luckily. :)

What Im wearing:

Ava Dress from Boden (recent)
Pumps from Boden


And of course I had to get a new dress for baby Klara. :) Come to think of it, its actually the first time she is wearing a dress. I find dresses kind of impractical before the baby can walk, so for everdaywear Im waiting for her to get older but then she will  be wearing dresses quite often I believe. :)


But of course she will be wearing dresses for special events/happenings, christening being one of them.


Come on, I dare you. ;)

Klara is wearing:

Dress from Monsoon





6 kommentarer:

  1. Aw, Klara is so so precious. Love!

    And you in that Ava Dress, wowza! You look amazing.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot for your sweet comment Dina. :) Yea the Ava dress is really great! :)

      Slett
  2. Allo Monica!

    How are you doing? you look good! and baby Klara is adorable! Love the dress
    Happy to have found you again!

    Arianexo

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hia Ariane! Im fine, thanks for asking. :) Im so glad you found your way back. ;) Im reading your blog as well, but Im a bit behind and sorry for not leaving any comments for a while. Your outfits are always a pleasure to look at! :)

      Slett
  3. You look beautiful in red, and Klara is rocking her colourful print too! I agree, dresses are tricky on small babies, especially with tights to wrestle with too. You're both looking adorable! xxxx

    SvarSlett
  4. Stylish mum - stylish baby!

    SvarSlett