onsdag 5. november 2014

My top picks from the White Stuff winter collection 2014

Ever since I visited the White Stuff shop in Copenhagen earlier this autumn I havent been able to focus on another brand of clothing. Ive been a fan of WS for some time already but now Im fallen head over heels in love again. Its so bad Ive been fantasizing about setting up my own WS shop here in Norway (Unfortunately we dont have WS here). Im living in the countryside on a farm and my dream is to renovate one of our buildings to accommodate a shop of some kind. WS would be perfect in these rural surroundings. :) Crazy I know but a girl can dream right? dream big! ;)

One thing I love about WS is that they are pouring out new collections only with a few weeks apart. Im a sucker for new stuff. :) Without further ado I present you my favourites from their three new winter collections, Gypsy caravan, Barnmaster and Winter fables.

Gypsy Caravan


Deer jumper - anything deer is dear to me. :P

Roma skirt - I love this vibrant skirt and there is a bird or two. ;)

Caravan cardi - I love WS knitwear and this cardi is no exception, love the little dots of colour and fairisle pattern.

Folkloric top - the print is sooo cute!

Gypsy caravan reversible skirt - the same theme from the top above, lovely!

Gypsy wish skirt -love the horse print with dots of bright colours and not to forget the blue bobble  hemline. :)


Barnmaster

Chicken jumper - soo cool - chickadeedledoo

Stable shirt - love the little ditsy owls. :)


Winter Fables


Victoria dress - so perfect for winter! :) I need a dress that keeps me both stylish and warm. ;)


Violetta cardi - I have a thing for long cardis this autumn and just love this shade of purple. :)

Feel free to tell me your favourite items from the White Stuff collections. :)



* disclosure - this is not a sponsered post, Im just expressing my love for WS.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar