tirsdag 5. juni 2012

Shopping May 2012 part one

Shopping May 2012 part one

Shopping May 2012 part one by izzywizz featuring a rose print dress


Ouch, I went a little over board with my shopping during May, more like frocks mad by the look of it. ;) *grins* And this is only the beginning....

Auda, gikk på en aldri så liten shopping smell  i mai, ble vilt forelsket i flere kjoler som jeg bare MÅTTE ha, selvsagt. ;) Hehee, kjolene er heldigvis billige, aldri så galt at det ikke er godt for noe. ;) Men dette er bare begynnelsen på mitt shoppingeventyr i mai...



Indiska Blenda paisley dress - only available in Indiska stores in Scandinavia. An online shop for  EU will be launching autumn 2012. Indiska is a Swedish clothing brand.


Indiska Mercurius dress - only available in Indiska stores in Scandinavia. Im so excited about this dress since its my first maxi dress! *yay* I have always believed I wouldnt look good in maxis but this dress proved me wrong. :)


Indiska Aponi dress - only available in Indiska stores in Scandinavia. My favourite!!! love it to bits! :) You know me and shirtdresses, love the vintage look from this one.



Indiska Eco delight dress - only available in Indiska stores.


Dorothy Perkins blue floral prom dress. This is my first dress from DP and Im really pleased with this dress, its utterly gorgeous. Im planning to wear it in a christening later this month, cant wait to show it off. ;)



Boden casual jersey dress. Another Boden hit in my closet, cant go wrong with Boden (mostly). :)




Indiska Acki princess dress - only available in Indiska stores.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar